Call Light Alerting / Nurse Call Alerting
Certifications for all reputable nurse call systems (e.g. Gets, Bosch, Tyco, Ackermann, Honeywell, Schrack, Cosi)
Dementia Protection /Patient Wandering Protection
Comprehensive solutions for the protection of patients suffering from dementia.
Senior citizen emergency telephones, doormats, emergency call transmitters, medallions, wearable emergency call buttons in assisted living facilities or in clinics and care institutions.
Highlights / Features
THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF APPLICATION
COULD BE OF INTEREST TO YOU
Traditional Nurse Call Alerting
- Connects to all known nurse call alerting systems
(e.g. Gets, Bosch, Tyco, Ackermann, Honeywell, Schrack, Cosi)
- Text and speech alarms with acknowledgement option
for nursing staff
- Cost-effective starter systems
Wireless Nurse Call and Mobile Wireless Pushbuttons
- Medallions and wireless pushbuttons from reputable manufacturers (e.g. Gets, Cosi, Disty, Böhm etc.)
- Active alarm triggering (at the press of a button) and passive alarm triggering (with sensors) possible
- Dynamic localisation capabilities of residents in the event of an alarm
- Personal distress call for the doctor / nursing staff via mobileAPP by smartphone
Dementia Protection / Patient Wandering Protection (indoor)
- Personalised release of doors / lifts
- Dynamic localisation capability of the inhabitant in the event of an alarm
- Active alarm triggering (at the press of a button) and passive patient wandering protection with just one medallion
- Display of a building plan on PC and smartphone, as well as interactive alarm handling via mobileAPP
- Connects to all known nurse call systems (e.g. Gets, Tyco, Bosch, Ackermann, Schrack, Honeywell, Cosi etc.)
- Active alarm triggering (at the press of a button) with a speech function and through vital signs monitoring
- Wireless pushbuttons for mobile alarm triggering in the apartment
- Device monitoring (life check) and connection to the nurse call alerting
How our solution works
For more information on this solution, read our PDF or see our webinar.
Please contact our consultant for a discussion.