Alerting for PC workstations
With the desktopCLIENT, the PC workstation, the station monitor or mobile end devices from notebooks to tablets are integrated into the alarm process.
The incoming alarm visually and acoustically overrides the active screen.
Displays important additional information for the alarm process such as measures plans, building map, Google Maps or live camera images.
What is the novaalert desktopCLIENT?
The desktopCLIENT brings the complete scope of services of novaalert onto the PC, notebook and tablet. From the silent alerting to alarm history, right through to the deployment as a general ward monitor.
- Receive alarms, individual depending on the user
- Confirm alarms
- Different acoustic signalling per alarm notification
Display of building plans / satellite images
- Trigger alarms, individual depending on the user
- Trigger alarm using any keyboard button combinations (silent alarm)
- Alarm triggering via an emergency button (USB hardware button)
- Interactive alarms with update notifications
- PIN code protection for alarm display and alarm triggering
- Report display of the previous alarms
- On-call service (clocking in / out, macros)
- Positioning, localising the client via PC or username, IP address, MAC address, access point
novaalert touchCLIENT – the alarm, emergency call and control panel
The practical touchClient is available particularly for central bodies such as porters’ offices, reception, control centres, security centres. The touchCLIENT simplifies alarm management thanks to its intuitive operation on a dedicated touch panel and guarantees a secure alarm management, even in stressful situations.
- Control centres
- Hospital/infirmary reception
- 24h concierge
- Security centre
- Emergency services
- Rescue services
- Configurable buttons for alarm triggering
- Input of individual, dynamic alarm texts when triggering alarms
- Alarm reception with visual and acoustic notification
- Alarm procedure and confirmation tracking in real time
- Display of any alarm attachments
- Detailed history of all alarms
- Supports redundantly designed infrastructures including “fail over”
- Any number of differently configurable displays
Do you have more questions on the novaalert dektopCLIENT or the novaalert touchCLIENT?
Contact our consultants. We are happy to help you.